This FAQ. details the actions required for manually deleting mapping
templates from the eBiz2000 data directory.
1) Chose the template you wish to remove
and Right Click on the template name, when the menu appears chose “properties”.
2) Write down the Unique ‘Id:
3) ’Read the file path to find where
the physical template will be found.
4) Click “OK” on the mapping name “properties”
5) Right Click on the template name,
and select delete, if the template is not in use it will get deleted. Then
hit the “Commit” button.
6) With “File Explorer”, navigate to
the File Path (2), then select an delete the file which has the name as
in (3) and an extension “.mst”.
We would strongly advise that you actually rename the ‘Id:’ unique
name to the name that appeared in the Mappings Folder in the console, and
copy it out of the File Path (2) to another place. (As it can be imported
again at a later date).