- Open the Pylon Configuration Database.
- In the navigation pane, click Configurations.
- Select the user configuration you wish to edit, then click Edit Configuration.
- In your configuration document, check the box beside the Pylon Pro icon.
A check in the box indicates the application is enabled. No check and a gray icon indicates the application is disabled.
When you disable the application, the sync action for all Pylon Pro application filters changes to Do Nothing.
- Click Save and Close to save your changes and exit your configuration document.